Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday mornings can suck it.

Oh Monday morning you are a bitch. I'm staring at a pile of homework and my phone suddenly quit working and I need to do laundry. Other than the fact I feel like I am moving in slow motion (dear amp energy I am not feeling so ampy right now) these are things I can handle but really I just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head. It was a long (but good) weekend. And now Jack Johnson is on Pandora and I REALLY am losing motivation. I will be on the lake this weekend so it's okay. 


Here this makes it all better.
Cute animals and even cuter captions. What are those little flat faced cats because I need one...in my lap...right now! 
Cuteoverload

I'm annoyed with my phone. Sorry if you are trying to get a hold of me. ;-) I will have it back up soon. I guess I should go to the Sprint store now.



Oh and I have a new goal. I want a boat. Now I just need to figure out how to tow one. Renting boats are expensive and I need one for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment