Friday, March 16, 2012

Big announcement

You know, I really am starting to think that sleep is just entirely overrated. OMG the nightmare I just woke up from. I was driving and kept running red lights. Come to think of it that's about accurate. I am not exactly known for my driving skills. It was a lot more involved than that. Something to do with a car accident and being first on the scene. Everyone was dead and no one was around. My brain...I swear.


 Oh yeah anyways on to our big announcement. We are buying a house! We should be meeting with some people next week to get the ball rolling. No we haven't picked a house out yet but we do want to keep it in this general neighborhood. I keep looking at the houses on the hill and I am pretty sure that is what I want. Excited to finally buy another house not excited to move. The good thing is these things take time. I am really getting tired of throwing 900$ a month to pay someones mortgage.


Anywho I have some new-ish favorites for you.
Go to YouTube and look up Jenna Marbles. Go ahead I will wait. Found her? Good. Now watch all of her videos and become addicted. I can not believe there is someone in this world so much like me. I thought I was the only one... 10 imaginary points if you can tell me what awesome 80's movie that is from!
Links for the lazy


http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaMarblesVlog/featured







AWOLNATION-Sail done by the girl from RWJ.


Meekakitty








Annnd I'm out. Mall shopping because consumerism owns my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment