Friday, March 30, 2012

Oops!

I changed the background of my blog. Obviously. I mean you can obviously see that because you are right now reading these words so I most likely didn't need to inform you of the change. Unless you are color blind or not very observant. The not being observant part I actually don't know anyone who is color blind. I know a few people like that. Orange is awesome!


Random blog is random.


2 hours later. I'm sorry what was I saying?
Fucking YouTube It's like the black hole of the internet.


I have a bitch. When I ask you what you want for dinner don't tell me I don't know or I don't care. Even in you DON'T know or care tell me you will think about it and get back to me later. I am not asking you for my fucking health. I am asking because I hate to cook and if I have to fucking make dinner then you damn well better tell me what to make.
Text messages went as follows.
Me: What do you want for dinner?
G: idk whatever
Me: I will fucking kill your face (he knows I hate when he does that)
G: Fine salmon and rice!
Me: Was that so hard?







See her hair? I'm totally doing that. But with pink. idgaf I'm totes doing it.


Oh yeah so it's been a year. Isn't life an adventure. You hop on and ride that shit till the last second. If your not living that way then you aren't doing it right. Don't worry angel faces I have lots more to talk about. Might even start making videos. Mind outta the gutter not THOSE kind of videos! ;-) Just the regular kind with my friends where we do funny shit and make you laugh...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment