Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring!

And yet it is cold...


So I have an opportunity to be a promo girl for the local indoor football team. Getting paid to dress cute and talk to people? Sounds good to me! Funny, G isn't so keen on the idea. Honestly with school I don't know that I will have time to anyways. 


I signed up for the pre-sale of Diablo III. It was suggested to me a while ago so what the hell right? I will give it a shot. Don't worry I will still be on WoW. Can't abandon your first love. I have new characters to lvl and I can't forget Yunna's archaeology! That shit is addictive huh! 
Oh I almost forgot! You need to get a Singing Sunflower! The quest is called lawn of the dead and it is basically the mini game plants vs zombies.  It's actually kind of hard!


I can't wait for the weather to warm up. I am FOR SURE going to the lake this weekend. WooT!

No comments:

Post a Comment