Monday, March 12, 2012

The most exciting post EVAH!

Just kidding. Today is about as vanilla as they come.

This weekend was possibly the most chill relaxing weekend I have ever had. Obviously we didn't make it to the lake and I was actually totally fine with that. Saturday we went to the swapmeet and got G a samurai sword set. I got cheep sunglasses and hair flowers. Hair flowers are kinda my trademark. Other than that we got takeout and I played WoW for two days.  Other then working on Yunna's archaeology I made a new character on a different server. Yeah it really was that boring.




G is going to be putting his bike up on Craigslist and we are getting a camper. That's about the most exciting thing going on right now.


The usual goodness.
http://www.postsecret.com/



























Today is totally random but it is a good day. ;-)


“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ― Anaïs Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment