Monday, February 27, 2012

It only sounds like ramblings if you don't know what I am talking about.

I really can come up with some interesting ways to avoid homework. It's like a fucking talent. I know this means I will hate my life around midnight but whatever. I do what I want...obviously.


Really been trying hard to get back into Mörrigan but I am just so far behind. Now Yunna on the other hand is awesome. Only 3 more holiday events and I will have completed What a long strange trip it's been. Three words Violet. Proto. Drake. oh and master flight but I already have that. Uh excuse me miss...your nerd is showing.


I have had my copy of FFXIII sitting collecting dust since...Oh I started school. (fml) But now there is a FFXIII-2?! Seems like Square-Enix does that when they aren't happy with the story line. Hello FFX and FFX-2. BTW X-2 sucked.







LOL penis colada


Supposed to snow tonight. Really?! I was in Phoenix this weekend and it was 80! I literally wore a skirt and tank top. And WTF is a Pacific Nor'westerner?! You sent this didn't you Michael. You keep your shitty ass Oregon weather to yourself! ;-P


I guess I will do some homework. Or I could log on and do some PvP... Yeah I think the answer to that is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment