Monday, April 18, 2011

Ummm excuse me, your nerdy side is showing!

Since the semester is almost over I have been thinking about what game I want to play next. I beat FFX over Christmas break and I was thinking of starting my FFX-2. I'm just not sure anything could beat FFX as far as love story and fun factor go. Sequels just never live up to their predecessor. Actually I have quite a few options sitting on the shelf collecting dust. One of which is Arc the Lad. It is a tactical RPG and I have been promising myself that I would learn to love them. So far it just sits, untouched. But the game I have been wanting to play the most I do not own. 10 years ago I played my first RPG, Legend of Dragoon. I have such fond memories of this game. I would sit for hours totally captivated. The story, the game play, to me this was the most fun thing since Mario bro. At the time I had no idea what a goldmine I was sitting on and has since been lost. Now in my quest to find the game every collector should own I am coming up with a problem, that sucker is expensive! I hear fabled stories of 5$ thrift store finds but sadly nothing ever turns up for me. I suppose plunking down 30 bucks isn't the end of the world but I am envious of those who can find it for less. I have seen it go for as high as 60$ on eBay. I am going out today to see what I can find. 



How awesome does that look?!

No comments:

Post a Comment