Saturday, April 16, 2011

An introduction of sorts

Sorry the page is still under construction. I'm not a fan of the current layout and all the pre-made ones look like a unicorn vomited on my lap top. I'm working on it.


This is a blog about...whatever can keep my attention for more than 5 minutes. Fortunately for you, dear readers, that means music reviews. (and fashion and video games and cute youtube videos but mostly music) Basically I find cool shit on the internet and post it here. My inner hipster is doing you a favor. I love random information such as...
A lot of Japanese RPG fans are becoming increasingly concerned about the degree to which their favorite games are requiring play guides. One such example is Final Fantasy XII; to get the Zodiac Spear, one of the game's ultimate weapons, players have to not open four specific yet unmarked chests at the start of the game – but the game mentions absolutely nothing of this. Opening one of the chests reduces your chance of getting the weapon to 1 in 1000. Imagine finding that out after 100 hours of play.
See, you needed to know that. Inner Hipster says you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment