Monday, April 25, 2011

If I didn't care so much about my GPA...

This semester is killing me and by killing me I mean it is taking up my blogging time. Two more weeks and I should have more time to focus on what I want to. So for now I will get content out when I can. The Humanities paper that is due tomorrow can wait...until tomorrow.

Anyhow on to things that really matter, like the fact that Pandora is sucking. If it wasn't for my fear of viruses I would totally pirate the shit out of my music. I mean buy it off iTunes because it is wrong to illegally download music and it pisses the RIAA off.

Also if you need a good laugh you should check out DamnYouAutoCorrect. My phone does it all the time and it cracks me up.

Way to defile LazyTown.




Okay back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment