Thursday, April 28, 2011

Personal content? Oh My!

Today started as a typical day off, ham steak and eggs at Waffles-N-More and a trip to the Goodwill to see if anyone was dumb enough to toss out a copy of LoD. (no dice) Well I guess in retrospect it was still a typical day off but something occurred to me over my coffee and hash browns. For the last few weeks my husband and I have been planning a weekend getaway to San Diego. We were going to stay on the beach and eat questionable tacos from seaside stands. The planning was going along swimmingly until I realized how much of our weekend would be consumed with driving. After having a conversation with a pilot friend of mine I concluded a private jet just wasn't going to happen. So change of plans! It looks like Jerome is going to be it. I am actually not disappointed at all. A weekend trip to Jerome has been something I have always wanted to do and I would have a seizure if I actually got to see Maynard (he owns a shop there). Plus MJK has the most amazing wine and I will be bringing home a few bottles. The hotel we are staying at is also supposedly haunted although I am not sure how I feel about spirits watching over sexy time. Countdown 8 days! Sorry if that was anticlimactic. My days off mostly consist of tanning, painting my nails and video games.

Things you should probably know about.

G found this one and was reading it for the better part of an hour. 
http://dadsaretheoriginalhipster.tumblr.com/

The last two episodes were particularly funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/0/EWeMETA92A8 


That's all, I'm done. You can go back to FarmVille now.

No comments:

Post a Comment