Sunday, April 17, 2011

That's WHO?!?!

Frequently I hear something on the radio and I have to write clips of lyrics down to Google later. I know, I know a good Hipster would know the name of a song before it hits the radio but you will have to excuse me I have a life (and a daily 2 hour beauty routine to maintain). Today that happened to me. I was standing at the counter waiting for my lunch when a song came on the radio I had never heard before. I pointed up as if the actual airwaves held the answer to my question and asked kitchen guy "who is this?" "Linkin Park"...







Now when I think of Linkin Park I think of Meteora (which is impressive because that was their sophomore album). But with songs like "Breaking the Habit" "Faint" and "Numb" it didn't matter what number the album was, because it was AMAZING. Don't get me wrong "Waiting for the End" is good but have you heard the rest of the shit off their last album "A Thousand Suns"? It is well...shit. Just take a listen to "Iradescent". It is shameful. Why are they selling out now? /end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment