Monday, August 27, 2012

Wine, cat stuff and gossip in no particular order

I'm really excited to see what comes out of Caduceus cellars this season. I keep seeing pictures on Instagram of his new wines. You know what I love more than Tool? Drinking. Drinking wine made by the lead singer of Tool? Mind=blown

I am sad I don't have travel plans over Labor Day weekend. I want to make one last trip to Jerome before it gets cold. I fucking love that place. so. hard. Boating on Bartlett would be fun too.

Pointless entry is pointless. I was going to talk a little about religion but nope. Let's just say someone I used to be really good friends with is now a total douchebag. I don't care that our lives are different you don't have to act like that. What?! Is it because I say the fuck word too much?! Guess what. On this day not one single fuck was given. The end.

I got my cat a collar and Soft Claws today. He pretty much hates me. He doesn't know if he should be chewing his nail caps or trying to wriggle out of his collar. Poor boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment