Monday, August 20, 2012

This is a title

It feels so late right now. Let's condense this and make it easier.

*Saturday is a Luau at my house. Never had one and we are going to make a shot called "tiki torches" (I came up with that). Anyways end of summer epicness. Good thing the neighbors moved! ;-) You will be hearing more about this I am quite sure.

*Today was the first day back to school. I love the first day. So full of hope and promise. But yeah it was nice. Dear YC fix the parking. Almost late to class because I couldn't find a spot.

*Been thinking a lot about home lately. I want to plan a visit this fall. Sometimes I miss pinetop and the white mountains.

 *What is with all the relationship crazyness. Have a little self respect! Desperation does NOT look good on you! Some people are just SO clueless!

Anyways going to derp around the net until I'm tired. On second thought I'm getting on the game. Mage time! :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment