Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pintrest anyone?

I have new music for you! Go look up Silversun Pickups and listen to Lazyeye. Also The Format but I'm pretty sure I have told you about them before.

So I started Pintrest.  Here's mine. I don't have much on there but OMG incoming addiction. So many ideas! In all actuality I started it to get luau ideas but it is snowballing from there.

I suppose I should be cleaning and getting ready for Saturday. I need coffee first.

Oh here read this article. Be sure and watch the video too. If you ever need a reason to stop eating meat well there you go. This isn't an isolated incidence either, they are all like this. I will admit I'm not always perfect when it comes to being a vegetarian. Sometimes it is just easier to eat what everyone else is eating. But this is a good reminder why I choose not too.

Ok back to coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment