Monday, August 13, 2012

I cheated


 That's right people. I had a huge bacon cheese burger in my mouth today and I loved every second of it. I regret nothing! 
And you people are so predictable. I bet 10$ I have 50billion hits by tomorrow just because of the title of this blog. Calm down people. Just talking about beef. *winkwink*

The ceiling fan is making a noise that sounds like someone is walking on the roof. Fucking creepy.

The internet is seriously pissing me off right now. YouTube is taking WAY too long to load. I don't do TV any more. My ADD attention span only allows for 3-5 minute videos. True facts.

I have a bunch of random stuff floating around tonight. Thoughts...words. Anyways you should be listening to Teagan and Sara "Call it off". Good stuff.

Sorry if this was one of the more random posts. The most exciting thing I did today was buy new scrubs and hang out at the mall by myself because apparently my friends either don't wake up until noon or don't check facebook. After I am home and in my yoga pants I got no less then 10 text and FB messages asking me where the hell I was. 

Oh yeah one last thing. Saturday is going to be a thing at my house. I want to try a recipe for flaming shots. 

Fill up a shot glass 3/4 of the way with Jager.
The last 1/4 top off with Bacardi 151
Light on fire and drop into a glass of RedBull
Shoot that shit like a pro
Don't set the house on fire
  

No comments:

Post a Comment