Sunday, June 24, 2012

started this earlier and am just now finishing it.

This summer marks 1 year I have been back on the game. Crazy how time goes. I also am finishing the What a long strange trip it's been quest line. For those of you who don't know it takes a year and some crazy dedication to finish all the in game events. And here I am on Yunna doing the last little bits. I don't care if it is fucking cliche, this last year HAS been a strange trip! Cheers to the summer solstice. *edit* Got the achievement!~and the violet proto drake!

One more week till the salt river and then the 4th. Tomorrow I am starting a juice cleanse (aka starve myself until I lose 10 pounds). I'm doing this one. Pretty much these next 7 days are going to suck. *edit* 24 hours in and I would really love to eat something but it isn't too bad.

I can't believe Puscifer is next weekend! This summer rocks! \m/
Next week I will put up pictures of the show and salt river.

No comments:

Post a Comment