Friday, June 8, 2012

Guess what I heard?! ;-)

Just kidding nothing. Or did I? Ha! I bet you would love to know!
Either way I got your attention!

I feel like I haven't worked in forever. Oh wait that's right I haven't. G wants me to take some time off but honestly I get bored. My liver needs me to get back to work! (I really don't drink that much. Only on my nights off!) It's nice that he wants to take care of me but yeah...just no. 


Shhh don't tell G but I am getting him SiriusXM satellite radio for his truck for fathers day. Just kidding you can tell him he knows. How fucking awesome am I?! I got him an awesome truck and now I am putting an even more amazing stereo system in it!

So I seriously need to focus on my workouts. The 4th of July is almost here! Oh and cheese and rice my sister just posted a pic of herself in her underwear and she looks fantastic! Damnit! July is by far my favorite month. So much going on. Must. Be. Perfect.


I need to figure out what kind of car I want now. Still driving my inlaws minivan around or the rape van as my friends like to call it. Oh God I need about 10k right now. I just can't drive that teal beast around any longer. I should be there by this fall. What a good wife I am. I took one for the team so he could get the truck he wanted. /sigh


You know what is really neat? Still being able to talk to people on Diablo when you are on WoW. Hey Bliz you did something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment