Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not even everything I want to say.

I really feel like words fail these last couple of days. I also apologize for the lack of pictures. Maynard has strict rules about cameras and can't really take pictures going down the salt. That being said make no mistake it was all epic. I will post actual thoughts put into words about how much Puscifer blew my mind when I get a chance to gather my thoughts.


The Salt was also pretty fucken awesome. I took my sister (it was her dirty 30) and like 7 of my friends. Grats to me for fitting them all in the rape van. Also need to make a mental note to keep more sunblock on my husband when we are outside. Poor ginger, it must be hard living life without a soul. I put 85 spf on him once we got there and he hid under an umbrella and still managed to get a terrible burn on his legs. I used spf 30 once at like 7 in the morning and nothing after that and didn't even get pink. 


Watched Insidious with Glenn today (yesterday?). Dumbest movie ever. Not scary and I am afraid of everything. The fucking Mothman Prophecies scared the shit outta me! But this movie??? It was just really stupid. 

Tomorrow is the 4th! Going to the spend the day at the park. Don't worry we are bringing a shade tent and a bucket of sunblock.

Oh yeah more great news. Had my yearly exam today and I am getting an IUD next week! That's right I'm responsible bitches! No more babies for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment