Sunday, June 17, 2012

YOLO!

I don't generally buy in to hype about new products. I love the saying "I don't believe in horoscopes. As a Sagittarius I am skeptical". But anywhore I did run out and buy some of THIS. Coconut oil is the shit for a vegan diet. Also it is used for skin and hair care so BONUS! I figured 6 bucks is worth giving it a try if all the hype is true. So far I love it. I used it in my hair and it works just like a hot oil treatment...for a fraction of the cost. I also used it in my breakfast smoothie this AM. My favorite vegan Jenna Marbles actually blogged  about it. She has a better description and is far more amusing so just read it Mmmmkay?


Sorry if that was boring. Not much exciting has been going on, well other then my drunk ass friends calling me at 5 in the morning to go to Denny's. Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting lovies. Trust and believe. It's gonna happen. ;-) YOLO summer 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment