Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slightly (ok a lot) intoxicated

Well that was a shittastic night at work. I started to write out the synopsis but I don't really want to talk about it. Let's just say I'm pissed off. I drove home blaring Tool and chain smoking. It helped a little. Actually I love my job. 99.9% of my co-workers are the kindest most understanding wonderful people I have ever met. In the 5 years I have been there I have made quite a few life-long friends. But there is always the .1%...


Like I said I really don't want to talk about work.


Let's talk wine. Right now I am on my second glass of Maynards "Dayden". It is a pink table wine and it is phenomenal. Sweet but not too sweet with a little zip at the end. I had it my first trip to Jerome in the jacuzzi tub with the hubs. We (and by we I mean HE) put too much bubble bath in and we couldn't even see each other. Every time I drink this wine I think about laughing so hard trying to empty the bubbles into the shower. I fucking love that man.


Normally when I am pissy I listen to shit like Tool or Disturbed or even (admitting this begrudgingly) Primus. But Taylor Swift??? Oh her new song is so wonderfully soulful. This is the music I love.







I secretly (or not so secretly) love folk. Just listen to Mumford and Son's to understand what I am talking about. 


Yeah I am done. Too much wine and I am sleepy. Holy shit it's 12:30!


Night Lovies

No comments:

Post a Comment