Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sleep deprivation

Two more days until Jerome. That statement has me so excited I think I peed a little. And then a friend passed this on to me. Don't be lazy. Click the goddamn link already. Possibly the most AMAZING thing I have ever read. Maynard...from Tool...and A Perfect Circle. My all time favorite artist ever. His thoughts on living in Jerome.
"It's definitely filled with a bunch of crazy people that are pretty much on par with how crazy I am," Keenan says with a laugh. "So, that felt natural. It's a nice place for some honest conversation."


That article reminded me so much of being raised on a farm. I really feel like if I were to sit down and have a conversation with Maynard he would be my BFF. 

I want to just move to Jerome already but for now weekend trips will have to do. I am for sure bringing home as much wine as I can carry from Caduceus. I'm not kidding. I have a hefty fund set aside just for wine. 

I need to go and try to fall asleep. Insomnia is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment