Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guess what I did!?

So I bought a car today. Originally I had wanted a VW bug but it was already sold by the time we got there. I didn't like anything else that was in our price range so I did what any girl would do. I cried until the hubs gave in and let me go 6k over budget. And that is the story of how I ended up with a black Kia Sorento. I'm spoiled whatever I know. btw the car is SICK! I already got my Alliance sticker from J!nx and next is Car Lashes. G and I are still debating over those. He says he can't drive a car that has eyelashes and I say good stay outta my car!

School starts soon. One more week for the kids and 3 weeks for me. The youngest is in kindergarten now so what else would I do all day? Might as well go to class! Still kinda sad summer is almost over.

I'm gonna go pet my car now. YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment