Monday, April 16, 2012

Rant like woah!

Ahhhh sweet Monday nights. I'm holding my anthropology text book in my lap as if somehow the information will magically filter to my thoughts. It's not working but at least it is making a great holder for my glass of red wine. This is becoming a Monday tradition.


My mouse is doing some fucked up shit. It makes me feel drunker than I really am. Neat!


I registered for classes today for the fall...or should I say class. As in just math 092...for the third time. You know what? I'm not even ashamed to say that. Wanna know why? No? Too bad I'm gonna tell you anyways. Because I am funny and pretty and I placed into honors English and I am wittier than most people I know and I am honest and genuine and a dreamer and I DO. NOT. GIVE UP...EVER* So yes, I don't get math. It just doesn't calculate for me. (haha get it? Calculate?)  I don't even care. If math is the one thing that challenges me so be it. I'm just going to keep trying. No distractions. No bullshit. Nothing is getting in the way of my dreams this time. /rant


Wow re-reading over that last little bit has made me realize how much I have changed in the last two years. I'm so much stronger than I ever thought I could be. It can only go up from here. And it already has. For the last month I have been saving to buy a house. Saving money has always been hard for me. I am high maintenance and shit gets expensive! Anyways my point is I saved $1000! Even though I did get my nails done with my wifey today. Whatever I deserved it. Oh staying in Jerome with Michael and his wife in May too. So yeah sometimes I spend but all in all it has gotten so much better. 

This post is so much more serious than I had intended. I really feel great. I guess it is time to get some sleep although I have still been having that weird re-occurring dream. Come on subconscious figure shit out so I can get some sleep. LOL! 

Night angelface \m/           

Why is my office so fucking hot!?       


*That list could go on but I'm just going to end it there because you get the point. I am full of win and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment