Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm all out of witty titles so whatever you get the point.

I love quiet nights like this. I get home from class on Mondays and everyone goes to bed. Then I get the house to myself. Once you become a parent little things like quiet and sleeping in or eating something without a little person begging it right out of your hands becomes so much more pleasurable. Speaking of awesome things and forgive me if I have mentioned it before but 1000 Awesome Things is well...awesome!


I finally did the pink in my hair. It makes me ridiculously happy.
 It's subtle and already starting to fade but it is fun. I'm also proud of myself because I did it after drinking half a bottle of wine. Long before I ever had aspirations of becoming a nurse all I really wanted to do was hair and nails.

I wrote that two days ago and got sidetracked. So much for quiet. Today I have been keeping an eye on a puking feverish 5 year old. Yay laundry!...and homework /sarcasm

Other than that the semester is almost over. I have never been happier and more excited to see a semester finish. This summer is going to be amazing


I better just post this now or it will never happen. Back to a sick child. The joys of parenthood.


E ghaf oui fuimt nalukhewa ed nekrd yfyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment