Monday, April 23, 2012

Amazeballz

Today is Sunday but I am mostly sure I wont be able to finish this tonight as I have a lot to talk about. Then again who knows because I tend to grow bored easily and once I realize how much effort getting my thoughts down on paper (computer?) really is it suddenly becomes not very important to talk about. Holy run on sentence! Anyhow my point is...nothing. I never really have a point do I? And yet you read so here we are again. Continuing on.


Yesterday I got my tregus pierced. Ironically enough is my fear of needles. I will have to say I was piss my pants nervous and I am quite sure I broke Lex's hand. But it was amazing. It's that moment when you first feel the needle against your skin that is the worst. You know what is coming. Honestly most painful piercing and I have my nipples done. Well had. Hard to nurse a baby with D rings right! This is how it went. Piercer: Just relax. (needle goes in) Me: Fuck fuck fuck...sorry Piercer: Okay now time to get the jewelery in. Me: FML So yeah it hurt but Electric Needle in PV is great and they were super nice. I love it. So cute! I am already planning my next piercing. I want an industrial on my right side.


Okay so I am going to bed but I will finish this tomorrow.


So it is tomorrow. Aaaannnd I just found out the most wonderful amazing news. Puscifer is ending their tour in Prescott on June 30th. I am beyond stoked. I have always wanted to see Tool in concert but MJK hasn't been doing much as far as APC and Tool go. At least not that I know of. The fan girl in me is fucking flipping out. This is going to be a good summer.


Seee I knew it! I am so excited about seeing MJK I don't even want to write all the other stuff I had on my mind. It just isn't important anymore. 
Here is the short version.
I have been eating better. Cut WAY back on meat and eat tons of fresh fruits and veggies. I feel great.
I am addicted to You Tube. Someday I will make a list of my favorites.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment