Monday, December 5, 2011

I need coffee

Well shit. Black board is down and I have a paper to turn in. Go figure. Last week of the semester and countdown to my birthday! I don't think I will be going to the row this year but who knows. Maybe? ;-) All I know is that this year will be much better than last because I'm not going to be matching my sister shot for shot. Yeah keeping up with Rashelle equals me puking in the street. lol. We will see what happens. Maybe I will have a party at the new house.


Damn you eBay. I NEED this. I thought about selling my signed bottle of wine for like 10 second only because it is worth so much money. Really it is stupid to sell things that only go up in value so I am gonna hang on to it. 


Wow...BB is still down. I'm going to go pretend like I care. I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment