Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's over! The semester is done! I can go back to being a normal human being again which means I get up make coffee and play video games in my pajamas. You want my life, I know you do. You know what I'm thinking about right now? Tacos. Specifically the ones from Filibertos. I had them last night for dinner and I want more. You know what else I want (even more than tacos)? Sushi. I'm pretty sure I could eat sushi every day and not get tired of it. That was random.

I made a new character. Third 85? If I can do it in 5 weeks than yes I hope so. Mörrigan is only lvl12 but I think I can do it. And just in case you don't get the reference Mörrigan is the mage from Dragon Age. Anyways yesterday was my birthday. I think we are doing something at my house Saturday. If you are cool (or bring tacos) you can come. Beer pong!

The Guild  A mini series about gamers. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment