Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the season!

It makes me unspeakably happy that the semester is almost over. Just one more paper and one final and I am done. I did have fun this semester. G doesn't understand why I would choose taking campus classes when I could take them online. Honestly? It is the social aspect that appeals to me most. I like school. I like meeting new people and making new friends.


Right now online shopping is owning me. Christmas shopping? Done. Birthday shopping for me? Done. Shopping just for the hell of it? Yeah a lot of that has been happening as well. So in order to fund my love of high end make-up and designer labels I put a few things up on eBay. Buy my stuff! Really, I need new boots.


Speaking of boots it is supposed to snow for the next couple of days. Oh Yay! /sarcasm. I hate winter. I need to move back to California.




I don't have any new music but rather two older songs that I love. I'm in a chill mood so no rock today.





No comments:

Post a Comment