Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So glad that is over with!

Christmas was nice but...I'm glad it's done. I feel like a toy tornado has blown through my house. One of the down sides to moving into a bigger house is more area to clean. That is why plunking down 300$ for a trampoline was a GOOD idea. Keep the kids out of the house! Oh and remind me to kill my MIL for getting the girls make-up sets. 


In some ways I'm ready for next semester to start. All signed up for my classes. ;-) It's getting terrifyingly close to time to apply for the nursing program. It's crazy how fast it has gone. 


I am sitting here on eBay online shopping and nursing this cold. You like how I did that? Linked the stuff I'm selling all sly-like? What!? I need more Armani perfume! It wouldn't be so bad if I could just breath. At least Tylenol is helping with the fever. 


Think I am gonna play some Dragon Age and zone out. Does it make me a horrible mother if I order the kids pizza for lunch? The thought of even going into the kitchen is making me a little stabby. 

The first Secret!!! I could have wrote that myself! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment