Monday, May 7, 2012

Last Monday posting? Hardly!

So tonight was it for the semester. Let's all breath a collective sigh of relief. Back to what I love. Music, video games and other things 14 year old boys are into...I mean hipsters like me love. ;-)


Right now I am listening to Carina Rounds new album Tigermending. She is the same girl who sings with Maynard and Puscifer. I was disappointing when G told me he wasn't a huge fan of Puscifer. He said they sound too much like Primus. Well it turns out that's because the drummer IS the guy from Primus...holy shit. I can't wait for June! Also who knew G had such an ear for music? 


Anyways listen to Carina Rounds "Pick up the phone"

Well it's nothing that can't be fixed
with a hot bath 
and a fitfth of mothers ruin
all forgone for the duration
with deranged and maybe eaten
drunken sex with strangers
and his wife didn't stop crying
for at least a week he told me
but at least she got the kids and half a million
I just assumed she was sleeping




Oh by the way Maynard is getting married to his lab manager Jennifer Lairamore.

No comments:

Post a Comment