Monday, May 14, 2012

I need to unplug

Right now I am texting my sister, playing 6 games of DrawSomething on my Kindle, fishing on my mage and blogging. This is crazy. Plus I am far drunker than I had intended. Noooo I have many things to tell you. Oh wow I am so drunk. So very drunk. And laughing at the people I am talking to. It is funny how much faster I can text when drunk but it is far less accurate. I think my phone knows. It's like shes drunk lets fuck with her. That plus the amount of gossip I have heard in the last 48 hours is unreal. I can't wrap my head around it.

I guess I will just condense this into what is important.

Saturday I am having a thing at my house. (my phone told my sister I am having a thong) See what I am saying....it KNOWS! And yes it is turning into a rather large thing with food and hookah but the best part is beer pong. This is the start of the next good summer..

I so badly want to tell you what the good summer is but words are not enough. It is warm concrete on the back of your bare thighs and fireworks and laughing until it hurts and everyday adventures and True cab confessions with Randy Travis and and and this doesn't even begin to explain it. It is feeling alive. When is the last time you felt alive? Well lets do it together. Lets wake up from this sleepy daydream and live.

Cheers. To the best summer of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment