Monday, October 22, 2012

Up too late as usual

Well hello there, it's been a while. Has it? IDK it feels like it. I have things to tell you!

Let's start with the mundane. Sriracha. In case you didn't know and have been living under a rock somewhere Sriracha is a hot sauce but not just any hot sauce. Sriracha is a delicious blessing flavored with the incandescent glow of a thousand dying suns. Yeah it's that good. And it is also called cock sauce which makes me LOL forever. I made stir fry tonight and drowned mine in the stuff. Unbelievably lips burning good.

Someone somewhere mentioned a game and I kinda stopped what I was doing. Secret of Mana is on my list (of games I still need to play). I think I'm gonna pick this one up this week. Thanks for the reminder.

Holy shit going back home this weekend! Booked a room at Mountain Haven Inn. Kinda like a B&B minus the breakfast. It's been 11 years. Super excited for Michael and Jason's new brewery. 

G has an interview before we leave on Friday.  If he get's the position (same company different department) it will be huge. It will change everything. Being on the engineering team at Rugar would be amazing for him. He is convinced he wont get it but I am hopeful. He is the smartest man I know and if anyone can do it he can. I kind of did something a little crazy too. It's no secret but I may have applied for a different job. A chance to make more money is just so tempting. Good Sam has been good to me but who knows. Sometimes you just need a change. 

Okay I'm off too bed. I feel bad for people who have small children that wake them up. At least I get 8 hours uninterrupted.




No comments:

Post a Comment