Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just a collection of little things

It's funny how time changes things. Even just our own perspective on things. Sometimes I think about how different life would be (usually after a few glasses of wine) with just a few different choices. It always works out the way it's supposed to. I'm grateful for the peace I have made with the past. My mothers birthday was October 2nd. I wonder if she is still alive.

As you can see I never made it to the lake. Still a busy weekend none the less. Went to Flagstaff and Rugar days. Saw a grasshopper the size of my hand. Went shopping for bras and makeup. G bought me a pretty turquoise ring. I'm going to spend tomorrow catching up on homework and leveling my hunter. Comeon 90!

Links because it is late and I am tired.

The Unnecesarian
Site dedicated to birth education and cesarean section rates. Birth is big business! I was 21 when I had my first baby and the Dr actually told me "It would just be easier that way" So glad I followed my instincts but I can't help but feel sorry for the women who don't know any better.

Postsecret
Still my favorite place on the web. We really aren't all that different.

BoingBoing
Makes me miss Andrew. He taught me a lot in a short amount of time.




 


A Softer World: 818

No comments:

Post a Comment