Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On a serious note

Right now I have a research paper due, an exam in A&P, I need to re-take a math test plus all my weekly homework for my classes...which is a lot. What is wrong with this picture? I am seriously considering dropping my A&P and taking it later. I have at least three friends who graduated nursing school, passed their boards and STILL can't find a job. There is just no work for nurses in this town right now. So why am I killing myself trying to get in the nursing program? I have a good job as a med tech and the husband makes just as much money as I do. (while going to school full time for accounting and still pulls straight A's. FREAK!) My point is I am ready to enjoy life. I know life can change in an instant so why not make each moment worth it.


I wanted to post some new music but I haven't even had time for that. sad.

 /edit
I lied. Surprise!  It isn't new but it is one of my favorite Tool songs.


"She used a poison in his tea,
Then (she) kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies."







No comments:

Post a Comment