Monday, October 17, 2011

I do what I want!

Right now I could be cleaning or doing homework. Shit I could be leveling up my new Mage! But no, you know what I am doing? Contemplating 5 foot chickens and how the Dragon Age girls are based off of real life models. It's pretty ridiculous how good I am at wasting time. 


I have also been thinking about my Christmas wish list. It has been pointed out to me by my co-workers that I am exceptionally spoiled. In their defense it is true. There isn't much I set my sights on that I don't get. If it in anyway amuses me you can bet it wont be long until I own it. Anyhow...my point is I need to put my little desires down on paper. I mean I am getting the new Dragon Age but I am getting it in November and it doesn't count...because I said so. The new iPhone 4s? I think yes! A sound system for my new car? I think yes! My my being me is just lovely! 


Ok I need coffee and to get started on my math. Speaking of coffee you really must try coconut cream  coffee creamer. Yes YOU. You need to go and get this right now. You need this in your life. Trust me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment