Thursday, August 4, 2011

CAPS LOCK RAGE!!!

We just moved to Prescott Valley. Most of you know this. Super cute little place near the kids school. So anyhow two weeks ago we found a notice on the door that the house was being foreclosed on and GOING UP FOR AUCTION OCT, 18TH!!! As in we have to move again or buy the house. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! You know, the land lady could have let us in on that fun little factoid...before we moved in! The funny thing was is when we found out the news we did a strange roll reversal of sorts. I am ever the optimist and look on the bright side type always looking for my next adventure while G stresses everything and has his feet firmly on the ground. Also might I add he rules the bank account with an iron fist to make sure I don't drive us to financial ruin with one shopping trip at the mall. Anyhow my first reaction was to cry and freak out while his only response was "cool, I want the next place to have a fenced backyard with grass" WTH!? It's not that we can't afford to move I just had plans for my money! Like shopping trips at the mall...DON'T JUDGE ME! Damn it. Anyways I already have a place picked out. I pretty much have my heart set on this house while G likes this house. Wanna wager who wins? LOL

Another strange turn of events is I had my phone stolen from me at the college the other day. Left it at the computer and when I went back it was gone. Punk ass kids! LOL! I have a new phone now so I don't care but trust and believe I cared when it happened!

A few more trips planned before winter hits (I hate winter) and life goes back to BORING! For G's b-day September 10th  we are going camping at Dogtown Lake and for our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! (omgwtfbbq!!!) we are going back to Pinetop where we were married. 


School shopping tonight. For the kids and me and G. Hey taking classes on campus is a good reason to get new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment