Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I got an interesting email this morning.

So it looks like the people from Sony are still working on repairing the damage from the recent hack. This morning I got an email from them saying basically "we were hacked, the hackers have your personal info, you should change you passwords blah blah blah". Thanks Sony for the update! (two weeks later) I have a feeling they will be dealing with quite a few lawsuits in the near future.


This is finals week so I have still been busy with that. Thank God it is almost over. Too bad next semester is even harder. No more online classes for me. It is time to actually pass Math 092!

Jerome trip is almost here. Instead of the haunted hotel we went with a cute little bed and breakfast. Can't wait for Friday! 

I am also getting a new phone! I know I just got the one I have now but I hate the service provider. Anyways I want a touch screen. The one I am getting has everything. Touch screen, a qwerty keyboard  and it is pink. Perfect! Look how cute it is!


ok back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment