Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recap-ish?

I just finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones. I loved it so much I immediately turned around and pre-ordered the second season. It should be at my door February 21st! I wont post any spoilers but just trust me, it is good! Also can I say the guy who plays Khal Drogo is super hot.

So first post of 2013. 2012 was a crazy game changing year and this year is starting out pretty much the same. Let's just say shit got real on a lot of fronts. I learned so much last year. It really was one of the best years. I traveled places, made new friends and reconnected with old ones.  I made "grown up" decisions and backed out at the last minute. I had the kind of summer that makes you miss the warm nights. I saw my favorite musician in concert and went tubing down the salt river with my friends. I hope this year is as wonderful and strange as last.




No comments:

Post a Comment