Sunday, December 9, 2012

Daily dose of rock

I can't believe it is almost my birthday. This year has flown by. I'm actually pretty meh about it. I didn't plan anything this year but yesterday I kinda sorta had a thing at my house. Don't take offense if you weren't invited. It just happened. I have almost no voice today from all the screaming. I can turn beer pong into a sporting event. I was on FIRE last night.

Check out Volbeat "still counting"


Well maybe you think your lie is safe
But I read you like a letter, yeah like a letter
Your charms do not even the pain
it feeds me with rage, and you do it again


Also listen to Seether "Country Song"
I'm really embarrassed to admit to liking Seether but I can't help it.





 Okay last one. Halestorm "I miss the misery"

No comments:

Post a Comment