Saturday, November 17, 2012

As promised...




Dick sucking jokes, profanity and an overactive gag reflex. If you are okay with that then go ahead and watch. Maybe I will start vlogging. ps God I have pretty hair!

 G asked me today what I wanted for my birthday. It's between an iPhone 5 or a coach bag. Or maybe I want the Galaxy s3. I want a lot of things. Probably an iPhone 5.

Went T-day shopping today. I'm making shit like creme fraiche and roasted garlic mashed potatoes. I'm fucking classy like that. Going all out this year. Except for yams because yams are gross. Anyone who tells you yams are good is lying just to be nice.

 Funny from today. We were in line at Safeway and the checkout boy cards me. (buying several bottles of wine and vodka for thanksgiving) I motioned to G like "what about him"?

Checkout boy: No I don't need his ID
Me: But you want mine?
Checkout boy: Yes...
G: (laughing) He respects the beard
Me: Whatever you just whine like a little girl! (he gets whiny when shopping takes too long)
G: That's not what you were screaming about 3 hours ago! zing!
 Ugh FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment